[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Boy am I sad and Frustrated


You may want to try to contact the Diabetes-Barbara Davis Center of
Excellence for Diabetes
at http://uch.uchsc.edu/medicalspecialties/index.html
University of Colorado Heath Science Center. They have and Excellect
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml