Re: [IP] Skiing - where to put the pump

What do you wear skiing?  I usually wear sweatpants or shorts under my ski
bibs, and a sports bra and either a long underwear top or Tshirt and maybe
a polartec under either a shell or parka.  I usually put the pump in my
bra or in the pocket of my sweats or shorts.  Either way it is under
several layers of insulation and is fine.  I wear my meter on strap around
my waist which is also under my bibs.  Remember to keep your snacks fairly
warm also, I've had granola bars in the pockets of my jacket freeze into
unedible rocks.