Re: [IP] Skiing - where to put the pump

> Hi!
> I plan to go skiing Saturday, but where du I put the pump then?
> Usually I carry it in my left pocket of my trousers, but that
> wouldn't be possible while skiing. I know I have to carry it close
> to my body to avoid frozen insulin.
> How do you experienced people solve the problem?

Clip it to your pants. As long as the pump is under your coat it
should be OK. The tubing is really what needs to be protected, much
easier for the insulin in their to get frozen. Stuff it into your
waistband. If you wear a one piece ski outfit, try some long johns or
something like that that has a waist band to hand the pump on.