RE: [IP] Telling employers

In my case both jobs I have had out of college were for Software Engineering
positions.  There is very little in that job description that would endanger
others. :)   So I didn't tell either at the interview.  I told my coworkers
when I started about my having diabetes and let them know that I have an "In
Case of Emergency" notice tacked to my cube wall.  It has all my medical
information, pump information, and treatment information on it.  This worked
well because I was always near people who are nice and care to learn more.
I never formally told the company of my disease.  The health care plans for
both companies were big group plans so I pay the same amount as everyone

Hope that helps,