[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #876

John if you can come up with a way to eliminate bubbles in your cartridges
you will have unlocked one of the world's great mysteries. I live in SE Tenn
and the tempatures rarely get below freezing, but I cannot keep the bubbles
out so I just ignore them and try and prime out most of them when I change
cartridges and sites. My endo wears a pump and he agrees with me that a
better term, in spite of what one might conclude from watching the Disetronic
training film, would be to "minimize bubbles."
Disetronic has a third party that will pre-fill cartridges for a fee, but
unfortunately my insurance, BCBS nor Medicare will pay for this service. So,
I do my best and then let it go.   BW