[IP] Re: Pumping parttime

> Sandy Peitzer <Pants email @ redacted>
> We FINALLY convinced our doctor to let Lisa use the pump. He
> put a restriction on it, using it from only 7:30PM to 7:30 AM   She
> receives her shot of NPH and R in the am.

My FIRST impression is you *require* a different endo. One who is pump
*friendly.* My SECOND impression: This seems the ultimate in contradictions.
Would your endo do that to himself or his child?????  Will he call this a
failure when the NPH kicks in at the same time as the pump is being used and
blame the pump, calling for its removal?  My THIRD impession: Someone needs to
be educated - and it isn't you nor Lisa. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!