[IP] pregnancy and retinopathy

I had two eye exams during pregnancy (beginning and end) and one three months
after pregnancy.  I had the most mild of background retinopathy going into my
pregnancies (starting nine years ago.)   There were no changes.  In fact,
just as it still is today almost a decade later, the spots came and went.
(Sometimes they see the mild changes, and sometimes my eyes appear perfectly
normal.)  I was told that even those patients without retinopathy can develop
it during pregnancy and that's the reason for all the eye checks.