Re: [IP] re: getting back into shape

Yes, gyms are expensive. Here are a few suggestions for
getting around that problem:

1. Walking is great exercise and costs nothing more than
the price of a good pair of walking shoes. I don't know
where you live, so I don't know whether walking at this
time of year is feasible, but if it is, that's probably
the first thing to try.

2. The YMCA is often less expensive than private gyms.

3. If friends or family ask what you want for your next
birthday, suggest that they band together to get you a gym
membership. (This may not be very efficient if your birthday
is in January!)

Good luck!