Re: [IP] re: getting back into shape

Lyra and Faith:

I've been working out at home for 13 years now.  I started out doing the 1/2
hour excersize programs on ESPN, then I bought a few VCR Tapes ( My favorites
are the Bodies In Motion and the Kathy Smith ones) they are fun to watch,
have pretty scenery and keep you interrested.  It doesn't cost you much and
you can work out any time you have the time.  I weigh less now that I did in
High School and let me tell you High School was years ago.

Give those home work outs a try. Just make yourself do it and soon you will
want to.

Best of luck!!