[IP] First pump a1C

The jury is in. Lauren's first a1c on the pump (and she's only been on it a
little under a month) was 7.0, down from 7.6 three months ago. Her CDE fully
expects her to be in low sixes to high fives in the near future. And man
does she feel good! The lessening of the bg swings has made her a new gal.
Anyone remember when I asked about school tests and blood sugars? I've
always suspected Lauren pulls Cs on big tests for that reason. First big
test on the pump? 98!!!!!!! WOW. I'm sold

Mom of the lovely Lauren and her cute green pump Cee-cee