Re: [IP] re: getting back into shape

I had to post something about this. Maybe it's just a vent or something like
it. I've been wanting to lose weight, especially my tummy (lol), but I
haven't found the moviation and also $$$ is a big problem for me. I really
wish I could sign up for a gym, and work out, maybe swim laps. However, it's
always one or another thing that makes me not go. I really need a execrise
partner, or some one to keep me company at the gym, and that will force me to
keep it up. I guess i've not had any luck with that these days. I'm getting
tired of not execrising when I know I need to, and wishing I had some one to
go with, any suggestions or ideas will help!!! OK ok, i'm trying not to
complain too much. :)

Lyra and Faith
pumping since 5/18/2000 and still loving it.