Re: [IP] Trying new sites

Sherry C.,

  WOW You are six months already??!!!  Seems like just a short time ago you
were telling us about getting preganant.  Anyway, it took a lot of coaxing to
get my Joshua (aga 9) to let me use his hiney but once I did that was that!!
He LOVES that site now.  I think it is because he has more cushioning there
or something.  But whatever it is he gets the BEST BGs there.  IT is the top
part of the niney where you start to see the slope of the btt from the back.
And as for sleeping on the back, I was concerned about this too but Josh says
he doesn't even feel it back there!  So good luck!!

mom to Joshua