No Subject

From: "Jocelyn Robinson" <email @ redacted>
Subject: I am the mother of an 11 year old T1 - to start pumping March 1st.
question is about indenpedence whether on the pump or not.  I was wondering
at what age some of you who have been living with diabetes for a long time -
started treating your own lows that happened during the night.  If my son
goes low at night, he comes and gets me.  I don't mind at all.  It's just I
had a friend (who of course does not have a child with diabetes) who thinks
that an 11 year old should be able to get their own juice, cereal, glucose,
whatever.  I think it is OK that he gets me.  Any thoughts?
Jocelyn, mom of Brian
Ive had dabeasties for about 40 of my 63 years and mrs spot always wakes up
and gets me juicy juice and glucose teblets. once I was confused and fell
on th way to the kitchen breaking my arm. those who never experienced alow
have no idea of how befuddled you can get and how oening a juice bottle can
be a major task. my thoghts are if you don't know what it is all about keep
your mouth shut. btw mrs spot doesn't mind at all either nor did the first
mrs spot.if yor kid has to go down a flight of stairs it is also a good
idea. mothers alway know best and who knows their kid better also suppose
brian needed glucagon? spot