Re: [IP] independence

I don't think it's a problem at all. I sometimes hear my 10yo in
the kitchen getting herself a snack because she woke up feeling
low, and I'll get up and sit with her while she eats. Sometimes
she gets one of her sisters up to go with her and sometimes
she'll come get me. I don't see anything wrong with it and in
fact, I prefer that she have someone with her if she's low. I've
seen (2x) how fast she can go from acting completely normal to
dropping on the floor having a seizure, requiring glucagon. So
getting up with her is very worth my time!

little guy due 3/10/01