[IP] Re: independence

I think it's great that your son comes to get you if he gets hypo in the middle of the night-as long as he knows, which I'm sure he does, that he can do it himself.  My husband sometimes gets upset if I don't wake him up when I have a hypo-he likes to keep an eye on me until I'm feeling better(because I can get quite illogical when it gets bad) and I like having him awake and around in case problems arise...
just my opinion....