[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #874

In a message dated 2/12/01 8:07:59 AM, David Adams <email @ redacted

>I am using a MiniMed 508 pump and a FastTake meter. My computer of choice
>is a Mac. I'm looking at getting some software to help keep track of blood
>sugar readings and so on.

David - I know that FastTake now offers software for this meter and the
other Lifescan meters as well.  I just spoke with Lifescan last week, and
apprarently you can merge the data from 2 meters too!

I am interested in staying with the Lifescan products because I am
interested in getting the software that MiniMed advertises on their
website.  Right now it's for physicians only - hopefully in the near
future, it will be available to all of us  (I hope the MM rep heard that?)