Re: [IP] Need Endo Names - Velosulin

> In a message dated 2/12/01 9:21:29 AM Central Standard Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> > Look at the archives..A lot of discussion about mixing the 2 insulins. The
> >
> could someone please tell me how you find archives?  i didnt know
> you could do this or that they were listed somewhere!  thanks!!!!!!!

Sure. Go to
and click on the SEARCH button.

The search engine is set up to search only the web pages of the the
IP site by default, but will allow you to select the mail archives +
a number of the largest medical sites on the web.

the mail search can be confined to just the previous 2 months, or the
entire archive. I'd suggest searching for "humalog AND velosulin"
over the entire mail archive. There is a lot of material.