Re: [IP] independence

Jocelyn, in my opionion, it is OK for Brian to come and get you!!!!!  He's
ONLY 11 yrs old.  Matt age 12, doesn't feel nightime lows, so i check him
EVERY NITE  at 2am...........sometimes more, but ALWAYS once a night!
Matt's been has T1 for 2yrs........Thanks Michael for making me realize this
is an OK thing to do!!!!   :)
Mag