[IP] Throwing away insulin??

 SNIP>>>>>>If you change the tubing
each time you are throwing away several units of insulin which is a waste.

Just a note to let you know that there are many of us who put the unused
insulin back in the bottle and reuse it, we don't change anything but the
site for a couple of weeks, reusing cartridge and tubing, and don't change
the lancets in our finger stickers 'cept every few months, and we are doing
I am not recommending these actions to anyone.  Just letting you know how it
is for some of us.  YMMV!
Bonnie Richardson
Huntsville, AL