Re: [IP] Need Endo Names - Velosulin

Look at the archives..A lot of discussion about mixing the 2 insulins. The
Insulin pumpers web site - take a look there also.

You will find that sometimes you need to do what you what is best for you.
My endo pretty much taught his patients this- He wanted his patients to be
more educated about diabetes/pumping etc then he was. He had to retire
because of health problems..but he was a wonderful teacher.

I am not able to use Humulog so I use Velosulin.

I know you will find the info you need in the archives.

Hope all works out for you.