Re: [IP] independence

I'll be thirty-five next week and I still wake my husband if I have a
low in the middle of the night. Since I really have very few (about
once a month) I tend to not leave something bedside unless he's
away on business. He says he aware that I get up and come back
to bed. But what this also does is trigger him to wake me up in the
morning (about 6am) and test my bs before he leaves for work.
There has only been a few times in 11 years that I went so low that
I couldn't get out of bed. My husband knows if I ask him to get me
something he better move. My schedule usually permits me to
sleep til 9. This way he feels assured that I got the low treated and
will wake up later. For me it's a safety to let someone know that I'm
low. When he's away and I have gone low at night I tend to
overtreat and wake up with bs in the lower 200's.

Personally I see nothing wrong with your son waking you up if you
don't mind. If you wanted you could have him treat it himself but
continue to let you know so you are aware.
Gail