[IP] Getting back into shape

 I need some advise.  In the past I have always been good about working out.
However, two years ago, I had an NLD lesion open up and it would not heal for
Several months.  It really knocked the wind out of me and I gradually got
depressed and out of the habit of working out.  Since then, I have gotten a
pump and have gained about 15 pounds.  I'm not happy but I'm intimidated about
starting back because I'm SO out of shape at this point.  Any advise on
getting started, not getting discouraged, etc?