[IP] Dr. Bell

SNIP>>>>>Dr. David Bell, a clinician and researcher in Birmingham, Alabama,
wanted to
see if he could take a group of people with Type 2 diabetes who were already
on insulin and eliminate insulin use using a combination of oral
He first tested C-peptide levels and chose only those who had normal

So KEWL!!!!!
Dr. Bell is the doc at the Kirklin Clinic who got me on the pump!.  He is so
great !
Great article, thank you for sharing it with us, Roxanne...
I am cutting and pasting and printing it out.
Bonnie R.
Huntsville, AL