[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #873

As a participant in a test of the ultrafles, I am using one right now. The
tube length of 60 sets that they passed out to the participants in the test
all had the 40 inch tubes. I would guess that if you do not like the things
you could hand your self with the tube. That little thing aside, I love the
thing except for the fact that the straight needle is a bit more painful
during the insertion process and provides some discomfort for a couple of
minutes. Otherwise, I love it, the adhesive is much easier to stick down
without wrinkles and should therefore adhere to the skin much easier. I think
it is a great idea and will surely catch on as supplies catch up.  BW