Re: [IP] pumping and ice hockey

In a message dated 2/10/01 1:42:38 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> This is pretty common for us. After particularly hard play or more
> than one game, Lily will lower her basals a tenth for the night to
> prevent a night time crash. It has been pretty predictable for her
> after back to back games.

just a little curious as i am jsut starting my pump:  does such a miniscule
reduction actually have an affect on BGs?  that sounds like such a tiny
amount  :O)  again, i'm just starting so i have no idea........... also, is
it that important to say bolus 1.8 or 1.9 instead of 2?  i saw that
somewhere......... just wondering!
:O) gina