[IP] KINDA OFF TOPIC BUT BENEFICIAL IF I CAN DO IT

hi..... i am new to this list (been here about a week) and am going LIVE
tuesday on the pump.......... i an so excited that i have decided to make a
brochure for my doctor's office that lists different mailing lists (well,
just this one...LOL) and different websites relating to diabetes and the
pump......... the problem is does anyone know which software would be the
best for this?  i have tonssssss of software and was just going to do it with
Word, but i thought maybe if any of the 3,000 members on here have ever made
a brochure that maybe they knew of a better program or easier one.... maybe
one with a template or something like that??????
i think some of the graphics programs out there do it too and i have most of
them so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know  :O)
thankies!!
gina
xoxo