[IP] Need Endo Names - Velosulin

Our endo will not prescribe Velosulin for us until she speaks with other
endos who were doing likewise.  Her feeling is that she doesn't know
anything about it - and has lots of questions to ask before she would
even consider giving us a script for it.  I think we can probably get it
without a script - but then we would need to find a new endo 'cuz I'm
not sure she would continue treating us if we went ahead and used it
without her approval.  While I am disappointed, I do respect her
caution.  I told her I would fax her a list of endos who approve of
mixing Velosulin and Humalog in young pumpers - can you guys help me
out?!  I stuck my neck out and told her that "many" people are doing
this!!!!  If you have an endo that fits the bill - would you please
e-mail me privately, and send my your endo's name, phone and city - I
would really appreciate it!       Thanks - Laurie