[IP] switch to "adult" endo

I was dx'd at 17-and 2 yrs later I am still seeing a
ped.endo-I'm ok with that for now.It is embarressing
knowing that you're the oldest patient though.(I try
not to think about that too much)I don't mind staying
with that arrangement till I'm 21,changing endos is a
tramautic experience and I'd like stability for awhile
yet.As long as they don't treat you like a
10-year-old,and let you take THE active role in your
management.Respect is the main issue here.I feel like
my endo fufills the basic set of rules for good
diabetes care,so why change for now?The search for a
good adult endo might be long and hard,and its not
something I have time for at this point in my life.
Heidi (Vogan)
the most important ingrediant in the doctor patient relationship is mutual
respect and ability to communicate.if it works for both of you Heidi that's
all that matters spot