[IP] tenders

Hi everyone,

We were just going through all of our new pump "stuff"
and I realized that in the Tender box there are 10 sets with
tubing and 10 sets without tubing.  Why???  We were told that
we need to change the tubing and set together each time so as
not to contaminate anything.  Am I wrong or why were the boxes
shipped like this??  Any ideas??  Haven't called Disetronic
because of the weekend.

Cherie  mommy to Kara  age 7  dx 1-98  pumping saline on her new blue
and Jada age 10