Re: [IP] My angiogram

> If anyone has had laser before and can let me know what to expect and if
> any shoulds or shouldn'ts please tell me> Yerachmiel>

I have had some laser in the last couple of years for the first time.  On my
first visit--I didn't take any type of pain reliever and I did feel it and
was uncomfortable.  On my next trips--my wife gave me an extra strength
Tylenol at 2 hour intervals beginning a few hours before I had it done.  It
made the world of difference.  I had no discomfort with it then and I had
over 500 hits.  Hope this helps!

Bob Bennin