Re: [IP] Re: Huh?

I thought the author of this last post (I guess you) was talking about
someone else who had a kid on a pump and was still sticking with a super
strict program; the kind typically reserved for shots.  I might have read the
posting too fast: I don't remember the what it said exactly and I delete the
postings on a regular basis to make room in my computer so I can't go back
and review.  I obviously misunderstood everything.  My only point was to
agree with the writer who I thought was saying that being too strict with
kids about food (and diabetes in general) can backfire and create lifelong