Re: [IP] AIDS / Bill Gates / & Funding - "Warning" explanation

At 08:55 am 2/10/01 Fran Baumgartner wrote:
 >>wondering...what do you mean by considering this a warning?

I would strongly recommend that all members read
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml for the rules of Insulin
Pumpers before posting.

This is a private list and not a public forum. Therefore, we have rules.
The rules are there to allow the most number of people possible to share
and receive the information they need about Insulin Pumping. On other lists
this free flow of information is constantly interrupted by constant battles
and arguments... this is called flaming. This will often allow a one or two
individuals to control the list and violently put-down anyone who does not
agree with them. It you've ever subscribed to any heavily used newsgroups,
you'll know what I'm talking about (misc.health.diabetes is sometimes a
good example). Because all that bickering is counterproductive, we just do
not allow it here.

 >>   Sorry, but this is my opinion of which I'm entittled!

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion. However, you do not necessarily need
to share it with this list. Anything that the administrators deem to be
disruptive to the flow of information on the topic of Insulin Pumping, we
can asked to be stopped. Those that refuse to heed our friendly warnings
(in public and private) will be removed from membership. This doesn't
happen often... but it has been done.

Sam Skopp