Re: [IP] Re: Precision Xtra BGM

email @ redacted writes:

<< I don't know who told you that but unless they've lowered their
 price it is at least $150. That's why we never got it.
 Marcy said:
 I was wondering if anyone had purchased the "Precision Link
 Direct" software to go with the meter.  It enables you to
 download your readings on the computer.  I was told it cost about
 $50 (which I thought was fairly cheap). But, I don't know if the
 software is really interactive, so that you can record meals and
 bolus's on the program too?  If anyone has any info, I would
 really appreciate it! >>
    I am not sure if they will give the soft ware away, but when the Xtra
came out I got it free. It was in June of 2000. I was on the phone a whole
lot with them as I started the pump in May. I told them I would be using 900
strips per 1/4 and I called 1 per week till the soft ware came out. They were
happy to get rid of me. The program will not take insulin only BG numbers.
Unless they have updated. ???? give me the phone please!!