[IP] AIDS / Bill Gates / & Funding - "Warning" explanation

>wondering...what do you mean by considering this a warning?

I think what Brian meant on behalf of all of us on the Admin team, is it is
a warning to those we have contacted several times as well as the list and
people seem to be ignoring the warnings.  I think what would happen is
those that persist with this thread will be removed from the list.  We
would not shut down the Insulin Pumpers list.

>   Sorry, but this is my opinion of which I'm entittled!

Yes you are entitled to your opinion and we are glad that you shared
it.  Again though, if someone is not following / respecting the list
"netiquette" after several friendly warnings, then sometimes we must remove
that individual from the list.

I hope this helps and clears things up.  If not, please feel free to email
me privately.

Thank you,
One of the Admin Volunteers