Re: [IP] Which are you: Type I vs. Type II--Interesting Article!

Wow i find this very interesting because i was told i was type 2 on shot s
then when i moved i was told that i was type 1 because i was only 19 when i
became diabetic.  They have never really done and testing on me  and i would
like to know what to ask for as i am seeing a new doc (husband just got
insurance) and i have a list of things i need cleared up. So if anyone knows
what i need to ask for please email.
My addy is email @ redacted