Re: [IP] Re: Posting Guidelines on SEX

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick G. Jobe" <email @ redacted>
To: "Insulin Pumpers" <email @ redacted>; <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Posting Guidelines on SEX

> >>At 06:16 pm 2/9/01 Toninette wrote:
> >>I"ve tried the double click, the single click, everything, but still
> >
> >>get the IP when I hit reply or reply all.
> >
> >Can someone who uses Outlook express help here? I'm almost positive there
> >is a way that you can see the whole message... there may be an option
> >setting to show or hide them too.
> >
> >Sam
> Here is some advice if you are using Outlook Express.
> To respond directly to the individual without sending anything to the list

Simply hit Reply.  That will copy the original post into a message window
where you will see the address of the originator.  Above there you can see
that your message is addressed to email @ redacted  What you will
need to do is highlight the address that you want to send it to, press
<cntrl> "C", move the cursor up to the "To:" address and either highlight
and delete it or get to the end of it and backspace over the entire address,
then press <cntrl> "V", which will insert the address that you want to send
it to.

(writing in OE from my Spam-Mail Collector Address; email @ redacted)