[IP] Re: Huh?

Lindsey was referring to someone that I mentioned in my reply to
your message, she was not referring to you. You are not a control
freak or backward, etc. You explained why you didn't do this on
shots (ie: an extra shot took the joy out of it) and it makes
sense! Hope this clears things up! :)

Jeanne said:
Yikes!  All I did was share the good news about my child being
able to have a
special treat with great ease!  I did not mean to imply I
deprived my kid of
anything!  I ALWAYS told people my daughter could eat ANYTHING,
we just had
to plan for it.  Now we don't need to plan ahead!  Kindly avoid
the personal
attacks next time (Referring to me as "backward", and "a control
freak" ?)
I'm afraid you are mistaken.

little guy due 3/10/01