Re: [IP] Re: Huh?

In a message dated 2/9/01 10:40:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< The thought of someone
 being progressive enough to put their kid on a pump, yet backward enough to
 not no the fundamentals of how it works, and thinking that an old fashioned
 diabetic diet is still called for, is hard to imagine.  Maybe this pump
 parent who restricts his/her kid's diet is just a control freak!
 Lindsey >>

Yikes!  All I did was share the good news about my child being able to have a
special treat with great ease!  I did not mean to imply I deprived my kid of
anything!  I ALWAYS told people my daughter could eat ANYTHING, we just had
to plan for it.  Now we don't need to plan ahead!  Kindly avoid the personal
attacks next time (Referring to me as "backward", and "a control freak" ?)
I'm afraid you are mistaken.

Jeanne, Mom of Kathleen, 7, dx'd 7/00 and pumping since 1/16/01,  Amanda 10, &
Wife of Bill, from sunny South Florida.