Re: [IP] Huh?

Regarding having a root beer float now that we are pumping, versus having a
root beer float when on injections:  I was asked why I let my daughter have
this treat now with the pump, and why she did not have it when on injections.

Technically, she could have.  However, when Kathleen was still on a routine
of 3 - 4 shots per day, the thought of another injection took the joy out of
the treat for her.  (She's 7, diagnosed 6 months ago.) Not once, when given a
choice, did she go for the extra shot.

The pump, happily, has given us much more flexibility.  Hooray!!!!!

Jeanne, Mom of Kathleen, 7, dx'd 7/00 and pumping since 1/16/01,  Amanda 10, &
Wife of Bill, from sunny South Florida.