[IP] Re: Posting Guidelines on SEX

> Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:47:54 -0600
> From: "Toninette" <email @ redacted>
> My exact question....how about adding your email under your signature if you
> are in need of private responses?
> Toninette

Toninette and someone else who requested addys with posts:
I kept the *original message* header on this post to reply. I get the digest
and every single post has the poster's addy included. It is no mystery what
their addy is. Note that next time you get a digest or message. ;-)  BTW, I
asked jfor private responses recently and some wrote to the list. Thanks to
all of you who posted me privately.
Jan (~_^)