Re: [IP] Re: Huh?

I was diagnosed in 1954. I was a very young child. My brother was diagnosed
in 1943, and my other brother in 1960. We were allowed to have sweets in
moderation. We would take a little extra insulin when necessary. We didn't
gorge ourselves on sweets, but we did eat them. None of us has complications