[IP] A1C

just wanted to tell everyone about a second a1c on the pump.  my first was
6.6, down from 7.3 on MDI.  got the results on my second one since pumping.
It is now down to 6.1!.  there is noway i would ever go back to MDI.  i have
never had this great of control since i was dx'd in 96.  i even had a few
highs and still got this kind of result, a couple of lows in there but not
enough to worry with.  just had to share the news.

glenn marks and the Terminator