Re: [IP] Re: aspirin, a no no for some diabetics

I also still take a low strength aspirin in the morning and ACE inhibitor 2x
per day (Vasotec). I can find no reference in any of the Drug databases that
I have access to that counter indicates taking aspirin with ACE inhibitors
(My company is partnered with company that produces an Rx software called
Infoscriber that gets monthly updates from Multum).

on 2/9/01 5:10 PM, Jennifer Sutherland at email @ redacted wrote:

> It was a story in the "Dr. Joe" newsletter. People who take ACE inhibitors
> were advised against asperin as asperin would nullify the effects of the ACE
> inhibitor.
> Bear in mind this is a new 'finding' and I still take my children's strength
> asperin, in the morning and my ACE inhibitor at night. I need more data before
> folling anything from "Dr. Joe".  If you go to www.diabeteswell.com, perhaps
> the article will be accessable there.

Type I - 1972
MM508 - 5/2000