Re: [IP] Re: Posting Guidelines

> My exact question....how about adding your email under your
> signature if you are in need of private responses?

The email address of the person posting a message is always included
in the From: header of the message -- usually the top line. Messages
come back to the list automatically because the mail server includes
a ReplyTo: header, usually the last line of the header information,
just before the message itself.

If you wish to reply privately, you need only select the correct
reply address from the choices presented in your mail preferences.
Or, if you want to do it quickly, just cut and paste.