[IP] Anybody know the criteria to be a stem-cell donor?

Hi friends,
This is a little off topic but still somewhat related
to the pump. My brother is very ill with cancer and is
in need of a stem-cell transplant. I know that you
have to be in good condition to be a donor and thanks
to the pump, my health is good and my HbA1C is 6.7.
Providing my tissue type is compatible....does anyone
here know if diabetes is a deterent in consideration
to be a donor?

Do You Yahoo!?