Re: [IP] very interesting bit off topic

very interesting, I would guess that birds-having such a high metabolism-
would probably have a higher normal bg range.  I had to use testape to check
the urine portions of the droppings in the cockatiel that I had with

Did you pull out the quill of the broken blood feather? That's usually the
quickest way to stop the bleeding, especially when the blood supply is still
there the quills are somewhat looser and easier to pull out!

aka Mouse