Re: [IP] Trigger Finger/Thumb Question

I have had 4 fingers and 1 thumb done by two different surgeons with very
good results. I am scheduled for the second thumb next month. I also have
tried cortisone shots and they have worked for a while. The operation is
quick and I have it done first thing in the morning and then go and eat
breakfast. I' m not on a pump yet. It was delivered this morning. I chose the
Animas. Get the thumb fixed. In the interim a wrist brace seems to help a
little by keeping the thumb movement reduced.

Phil Cunningham