[IP] Re: Precision Xtra BGM

I don't know who told you that but unless they've lowered their
price it is at least $150. That's why we never got it.

Marcy said:
I was wondering if anyone had purchased the "Precision Link
Direct" software to go with the meter.  It enables you to
download your readings on the computer.  I was told it cost about
$50 (which I thought was fairly cheap). But, I don't know if the
software is really interactive, so that you can record meals and
bolus's on the program too?  If anyone has any info, I would
really appreciate it!

little guy due 3/10/01