[IP] Re: Shortage of Fasttake Strips

I was having this problem a couple of weeks ago with my mail order
pharmacy (Diabetes SelfCare), but they have gotten restocked now
and are sending them out.  So, there are more beginning to hit the
pipeline.  Also, look around because I found some local pharmacies
in my area still had some on the shelf.

I think LifeScan dropped the ball here because they are pushing their
new machine called the Ultra.  To me, the Ultra appears to be a new
and improved version of the Fasttake (faster and uses less blood....and
takes a new strip).

Hang in there 'cause more are coming or ask Lifescan for a free Ultra
and strips.....one way to get a new meter.  ;-)