[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #868

I am changing jobs, and my new employer uses BCBS of FL.  Anyone wanna clue
me in on what hassles to expect?
I know about the www.diabetes.org/advocacy/improving.asp site, and I also
know what Florida Law says they have to cover.  I was asking if anyone could
clue me on on what hassles and
hoops I will have to jump through with BCBS of FL. Each insurance company
has their own rules and limits.  Currently, my insurance has a 500 dollar
cap on Durable Medical Equipment.  THAT is horrible.  I would like to know
if I have limits, or if I can order directly from MM oranother supplier, or
if I have to use the Insurance's providers, etc.  Any Advise is appreciated.